Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ridge Assisted Living’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ridge Assisted Living’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ridge Assisted Living at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ridge Assisted Living’s website are provided “as is”. Ridge Assisted Living makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ridge Assisted Living does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ridge Assisted Living or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ridge Assisted Living’s Internet site, even if Ridge Assisted Living or a Ridge Assisted Living authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ridge Assisted Living’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ridge Assisted Living does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Ridge Assisted Living may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Ridge Assisted Living does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ridge Assisted Living has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ridge Assisted Living of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ridge Assisted Living’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Sacramento without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Resident Privacy Information
Ridge Assisted Living is strongly committed to protecting your health information. Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we may use and disclose your protected health information to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other purposes that are permitted or required by law. It also describes your rights to access and control your protected health information. Protected health information is information about you that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition and related health care services.
HIPAA and What it Means to You:
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) became a federal law in 1996. HIPAA is complex and has many components. Two major areas addressed by HIPAA include:
- Privacy. It provides rules regarding how your health information may be used and disclosed.
- Security. It requires specific security measures to protect health information that is sent or stored electronically.
- What do you do if you have any questions or would like further information?
If you have a question about our Notice of Privacy Practices or would like further information, please contact Ridge Assisted Living at the address listed below:
Ridge Assisted Living
3950 Annadale Lane
Sacramento, CA 96821